Terms and Conditions
By participating in the ‘My Gauteng’ Reward Programme ("Promotion"), whether as a ‘My Gauteng’ card holder, downloadable pdf card holder or SMS text message holder ("Consumer") or as a participating promotion partner ("Partner",) you accept these terms and conditions:
- The Gauteng Tourism Authority ("GTA") is conducting the Promotion for the benefit of Gauteng businesses, tourists and consumers, and, is acting solely as an intermediary (without remuneration or reward) between Consumers and Partners in order to facilitate the presentation and acceptance of Offers.
- A Partner may, from time to time, through the Promotion, offer goods or services on a specific basis to Consumers ("Offer").
- My Gauteng Cards, downloadable pdf cards and SMS My Gauteng text messages have unlimited use, subject to availability of Offers, from 01 September 2011 to 31 March 2012 ("Promotion Period").
- To access the exclusive Offers Consumers are required to present either their ‘My Gauteng’ credit card sized card or the downloadable pdf My Gauteng Card or display the SMS My Gauteng text, at the Partner venue to redeem the Offer.
- All Offers are subject to availability and are valid during the Promotion Period only unless otherwise specified. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Bookings for Offers are to be made directly with Partners.
- The Offers and information given have been provided by the Partners and are correct at the time of publication and may change at the discretion of each Partner.
- The GTA reserves the right to remove or not include Offers in the Promotion in the GTA's sole discretion. The GTA reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the Promotion at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The GTA is not the provider of any Offers and makes no guarantee as to Offer availability or the quality of any Offer.
- The Offers are at the Consumer's own risk and subject to each Partner's terms and conditions (if applicable); which will be provided by the Partner. Such terms and conditions will be detailed on the individual Offer and may be listed on the individual Offer splash pages of the GTA website.
- The GTA shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion, a Partner making an Offer or for a Consumer accepting an Offer.
- These terms and conditions may be updated or amended from time to time. Please read the latest version on the GTA website each time you participate in the Promotion. For further inquiries, contact Mputle at the GTA on 011 6391600.