The Township and Village Tourism Expo 2024 is an annual significant event organized by the South African Township and Village Tourism Organisation, aimed at promoting and showcasing the diverse cultural heritage and tourism offerings of townships and villages which will be hosted at the famous world heritage site, Maropeng-Cradle Of Humankind in Gauteng, South Africa.
The expo is scheduled to take place over two days, from 24th to 25th January 2024, and will be a platform to celebrate the rich history, traditions, and unique experiences found in these communities.
- SMME Markets access
- Enterprise Development, Youth and women empowerment
- Networking and resource sharing
- Provincial benchmarking
- Strengthen and expand tourism value chain
- Provincial VTSD packaging
- New Tourism Product Launches
- Workshops and educational
- Opportunity to promote each provinces unique offerings and more
- Digital Market Access
- Opportunity to gathering of information for research purposes
Exhibition, product workshops, culture experience and industry insights