The Pop-Up Trade Fair is a continental cost-effective concept and programme designed for the SMMEs in Africa to access markets, form strategic partnerships amongst each other, network, promote their products and services to the public markets while hosting the corporate and government buyers.
- The event is coinciding with women’s month in South Africa which is looking at empowering women and youth.
- The indoors and outdoors Trade Fair offers platform for buyers and distributors to easily access the SMMEs products and services.
- The Fair also hosts corporate & public sector to come showcase the services and products to improve the operations of small enterprises.
- The Fair will also hosts the Workshops & Masterclasses where key stakeholders will share information on business support programmes, funding, supply chain opportunities many other offerings to develop and grow the SMME sector.
- The VIP Business Lounge will host the C-Suite and B-Suite guests for B2B Meetings, Investment opportunities, Networking and the opportunity for them to interact with SMMEs .
- The event will host over 20 African countries and will cater for both business and leisure activities that are suitable for entrepreneurs and buyers and it will create a family friendly environment which will allow children.