The festival, which celebrates the youth of 1976 and this year will also be marking the 21st anniversary of South Africa's Constitution, is hosted in partnership with Nando's. The five-day event, in its fifth year, will comprise music concerts, a cycle tour, dialogues, art exhibitions and more.
Look forward to the following highlights:
- 21 June: Conversations of Freedom dialogues – 6pm to 9pm
- 22 June: Expressions of Freedom art exhibition – 5pm to 9pm
- 23 June: Visions of Freedom film festival – 6pm to 10pm
- 24 June: Heritage Cycle tour (facilitated by Fixin Diaries creators of custom cycle events) (9am to 1pm); Sounds of Freedom music concert (midday to 11pm)
- 25 June: Comedy show and family picnic
Tickets are free but essential for entry on the 24th and 25th.